Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recently`


Hello,

Been really lazy to blog.. since flying started,
dun really want to spend too much time infront of the computer..

haha! altho some friends tell me i shld have blog all the places i been to,
and make memory..


anyways.. i have stopped guitaring for liek EONS.. so all my skills and everything liek
koyak alr.. HOWEVER! i have been faithfully playing! so its all coming back!

some of you might not know.. i have moved out and is renting a room at pasir ris now..
so far its OOOOOOK luh.. got a TV for myself which i think its a damn worth investment..
Somehow, life feels damn empty, rushing to flight, then come home, off day, rush to fly again..
something is very wrong.. Life shld be more than this definately.. have to find the missing piece..

however, life has been peaceful.. tho of cos have ups and downs la..
but still manageable..

thank God for the frens ard me, and GF, and my family..

ciaos`