Monday, March 29, 2010

its been long`

i have save enough for studies!
but its not good enough, considering housing, and bills and
blablabla etc and bla bla bla etc... i prolly need another 15 K more savings...
so i can at least not be so stressed of by money issues when i start studying..
i cant go on to full time studies for sure.. cos i need to maintain my income to sustain my expenses..

went zurich recently with my sightsee buddy! tried skiing..
and totally I AM NOT CUT OUT FOR IT..
let me play any sports except this skiing shit.. i almost died on the mountain..!
snow mobile went up to save me down.. phews.. more pictures when i get it from fren's com..

zurich is a blast, for it will be my last trip there until when i get A380 train.. that it..
prolly 1 year later.. along with paris! HOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to alot of ppl! especially Jackomi, and pls know the whole group loves u ok!
welcome back Sharyl Nua..
Have a good trip to Korea and buy me some LEE HYORI back -Cheryl Lek!
Fuad u totally blast my off days with endless mac suppers and Final Fantasy 13!
and outings with proggers and TP peeps are as usual FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!

Lewis welcome back soon! tell me which route u are taking and i will try my best to work on ur sector! woohoo!