Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!

Hi ppl,
I am now having my annual leave..
Thank God ! in his perfect timing..
i touchdown on Christmas morning, off ,
all the way till 4th Jan night then i report for work..
a not bad paying copenhagen..!

I will prolly travel up sweden if the crews are ON enough..
if not, i am gonna GYM, and online and just NUA in the hotel..
ITS FREE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!

















Im not a fan of taiwanese show..
but i have to say, this show is really nice and sweet!
Im so gonna buy the series when its out for my mom..!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boxing Day was spent at teck place with a few friends over simple potluck..
and Christmas itself is spent with my buddies at Fish n co.
Virgin L4D2 experience , and simpang supper!

I, am still looking for a place..
omgosh.. i pray SO HARD to God that.. i will get a very good apt, and landlord and families
whatever.. really.. omgosh..


絶対諦めない`